Sunday, March 1, 2015

Trailers


CGI Trailer


The awesome Phillipine animator Anton Victor Espelita is working to convert Storm Dragons' first scene in an animated CGI trailer. And, as expected, the first modeling results are quite impressive!






Below we see our protagonist performing a test for the main role in another movie. Unfortunately he was rejected because he was considered too ferocious for what was expected for the character. And the first test of our protagonist in action:






"Instead of" Teaser Trailer

This one plays with other sucessful epic/fantasy movies. The Amazon Studios logo there is just a tribute to the place where the project started.



Storyboard Aninated Trailer

This other was created by Geoff Wong and I had no participation on its creation. It come out of the blue. An unexpected and wonderful gift from an artist that I never had any contact before. I was surprised with this trailer. Thanks again Geoff. 


Below the comments Geoff posted at Amazon Studios about Storm Dragons and his trailer:

The Script of Storm Dragons would make a great movie!



Burnaby
February 16, 2012
I was looking for a great script to make a trailer for. And I found this to be one that I truly enjoyed working on. Even though I love Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Action movies, I still enjoyed reading the drama, romance, and story of the characters. I also enjoyed the plots and twists at the end. Brought the story together. Like a great book, I could not stop reading it. I would also love to see this be made into a real movie.


The exciting music is Big Brass, from Andrew Scott Foust: http://www.andrewfoust.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment