Friday, December 28, 2012

Comments

I have post Michael Freeman's comments here because he was the first writer at Amazon Studios to give me feedback about Storm Dragons.


Felt myself needing more.

Overall5/5
Premise5/5
Story structure5/5
Character5/5
Dialogue5/5
Emotion5/5
Main1347513632
LEBANON, MO
November 18, 2011
As I ended a page of this script, I felt I could not look away from my screen, it kept me captivated.

Picturing the scenes and settings as I read made the the best I have read yet. I could not find one thing wrong with this story.

When you have this kind of talent, it is just a matter of time before the big shots in Hollywood take notice.

I loved this story as a whole and hope to be able to read more works by this writer.

To describe this in a few words:
STUNNING

BRILLIANT

The suspense and overall tone of the writing is what keeps me hooked in.

GREAT JOB

After reading a newer version, he sent me this e-mail:

"The visuals you have created along with your dialog leave me feeling as though I live in the realm of Storm Dragon's. The grasp you have on writing in a visual and mental state is beyond compare. In my personal opinion, there has not been a film done with great visuals coupled with excelleny dialog. Avatar came close, but the dialog lacked for me. Your story is a whole different machine. I found myself reading it and seeing the world through your eyes. Even under my time constraints I just couldn't  stop reading. I am almost sure you should be submitting this to a production house or agent as it is just that good. I could not pick any one favorite part as this story is the best script I have came across in my 15 years in this business. You have a talent in you and I feel you should share it with everyone.

Best regards and good luck,

Michael Freeman
Living Nightmare Productions"

No comments:

Post a Comment